Saturday, June 23, 2007

An interview and a change in venue

Heidi Whitaker, a fellow homeschooler and work-from-home mom, interviewed me for her ezine. She'd sent me an email today with the link, and after reading her interviews and the posts on her site, I knew I needed to come here and let everyone know!

Here is the link. And while you're there, take a look around, read about others and what they're doing. And if you like what you see, email us! It's nice to know where we're succeeding as much as knowing where we're lacking. http://scalehigher.typepad.com/no_limits/

This interview, and my post here, mark a decided change in my blogging. Having too many pans in the fire meant that nothing got done here. So look for some changes this weekend!

Be well and be open to the changes life brings!

Kim